Friday, January 28, 2011

What Brand Of Glutathione Is Effective

Fae Fever

Chronicles Volume 3 MacKayla Lane

Karen Marie Moning

Editions J'ai Lu
Translated from English (USA) by Cecile Desthuilliers
Released in June 2010
470 pages 12 euros


Genre: Fantasy Urban Fantasy




"Coming to Dublin, I had two goals. Find out who killed my sister and avenge it. You see how easily I say now?" I want revenge. A revenge with a big V. revenge with broken bones and rivers of blood. I'd probably died shortly after asking my pretty little feet with painted nails on Irish soil, if I had not pushed the door of the bookstore Jericho Barrons. I do not know who he is-or rather, what it is. What I know is he has the knowledge I need and I own something that desires, what makes us allies. And the last hope of humanity ... "


If I loved the two previous volumes of the Chronicles of MacKayla Lane, it renews my favorite for this series of breathtaking passion and intrigue. Fae Fever pulls out all the Thurs We knew the talent of Karen Marie Moning namely their tracks, revealing psychologically complex characters and above us into a dark and disturbing Dublin. With Fever Fae, fans of Lane, the Sidhe-seer super Sexy will be excited. MacKayla Lane is a confident heroine, who has been a nice evolution. Far from being a blonde pulpy and sanitized Black Fever , Lane is a warrior, a hunter Faes, avenger of the streets of Dublin, avenging the death of his sister. Determined, she has more tricks up his sleeve and is conspicuous by its spirit of action. As for Jericho Barrons, the mystery around this character only grows.

Loved drama, betrayal, fighting and truths revealed , Fae Fever us into euphoria that takes full extent also in a final unexpected and surprising. The rivalry between Barrons and thump is still involved and exasperating the eyes of the Mac. The "Note to readers " explains that the author had everything: a plot explosive and stressful! Is the volume of the transition between the two before the war, before the collapse of borders. The human world has changed and it feels like the stakes of this battle. Diving in the heart of darkness, surrounded by shadows that invade Dublin Lane is single and engaged in a frantic struggle. An apocalyptic end that is sure to leave the reader dazed and confused. One word: The Sequel!

0 comments:

Post a Comment