Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Washing Sanuk Sidewalk Surfers



3 COLLAGES STREET DIES OF ART IN THE 10th in Paris
Fairies Wall Street-Died Art
*

On Sunday, May 24th was a day rich in creativity, encounters and emotions-wall emulsions. Died Street Art , which I already spoken on this blog and you will find a detailed interview on the PGC , invited us to one of her sessions lively collage which he is one of the few urban artists that I know to promote. In total we were about forty to follow the adventure, beneath a blazing sun! Square St-Laurent can be proud to welcome two new Louise Brooks, favorite actress and muse of the artist ... and as luck would have it often, I can incubate the twin's perspective and thereby ensure their freshness in the tumbling Rue du Faubourg St. Martin in the breakfast Velib. In doing so, turning his head toward the left, I'll take a quick glance to Franz, who for now fathom passers Street Thibeau, and attend his metamorphosis.


"Dance with Louise

performance continued in the Square Villemin with others. For my part I read my poem dedicated to Louise, written specially for the occasion (I reproduce below) . Took a mini-play about the Metamorphosis by Kafka, directed by and starring Baptist Mallek and Raphael Bernard Mallek, DERRIEN Morgan, and Nicolas Binsse. This post is an opportunity for me to thank everyone who made the trip, which remained until the end, the photographer friends who were present and sent me some nice pictures: Tat, Francis , Thias (PGC crew), Pascal , Gerard Laurent, Henri , Lydia and I surely forget. Finally, a big THANK YOU to Jean-Marc and his family for organizing this wonderful day!

The femurs Died Street Art

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
LOULOU

Louise, beautiful tomboy neck dripping with pearls Those
our eyes on this day you make a tribute ...

The Roaring Twenties were the casket of your sumptuous bodices
When your square ebony kissing your best mines

But the contempt of your virtue suffered at your young age
Fit You stubborn that Venus inaccessible. For

loufiats Hollywood that you took for target
To them you were the black eyes bluntly,

maneuvering to get a glance of your eyes, I draw my
often your black and white portraits ...

The workroom of my dreams extend to all your movies
Heavy silent hours that seem to defy time

Lou-angel-demon Lou, throughout your long films
Under your beautiful poses, from below I contemplate you,

Woman of the cloth you are the outline of a temple wall: Oblivion
fading, giving way to your image.
OOO
ANNOUNCEMENT: Not to be outdone, Jean-Marc lends us his workshop in Colombia on 13 June for an exhibition-photo-poems, in opportunity for another session of urban collage. You will see the work of Paris-Emoi and Tat to the Eye, I will illustrate that of my words. We will forward an invitation soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment