Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Balloon Tower Defence 4 Nk



Stories O

The clouds accumulate with tremolos in the gas
I feel the first drop that broke the camel's
I am suspicious of the other sleeping: my stunt double
From mud baths, fountains disturb my


mouth And I still mist before these golds
frozen ice has frozen the movement of tides
A heavy blow in the horizon of my waters hither
Like a poison in the bone is distilled in my blood
) (


Mental above, I do not lose hope yet
Between two zoos to find a soul in tin, I hail
To better throw me: hello? but the pool is black
And there are only those stupid seagulls my calls ...

Photos: (1) Jardins de Bagatelle Neuilly, (2) Gulls on the Rhine at Basel, (3) Carving of Tinguely Basel.

***

EXPO PHOTO DOVES

As I usually do it on this blog, many of my poems are illustrated with my photos. This time, I'll give myself another year, I had already done a photo of Gérard Lavalette. Next is Paris-Emoi and Tat Eye to lend me their pictures to me to illustrate my best ... I hope you will come many. There will also be a second session of collages Died Street Art, this time in his city, Colombes (Toussaint Louverture and Jean Jaurès). For Jean-Jaures, actor Jean Baptiste Hazo intervene. High tea will follow the workshop Rue D'Art Dies at 37 rue du Commandant Rivière Colombes (bring your desserts and drinks). You can see photos of Paris and Tat-Emoi to the Eye, illustrated with my lyrics, sometimes new on this blog. The exhibition, free admission, will be opened in the morning from 10 am to 19 pm 30

0 comments:

Post a Comment