Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Airsoft Desert Eagle Gold Chromed



PARIS UNDER THE BOMBS (mail-art)

Upcoming tickets may still speak of mail art, first because I'm inspired now, then because I did not head to write. Achieve these custom envelopes, it makes me nostalgic. This returns me to my childhood holidays in the house of my grandmother Lussac (33). There was not much to do in this wet and gloomy old shack (that still loved), then moved into the triangular garden (yes, yes, a triangle acute and steep), we played all sorts of games, and it was engaged in creative activities, between the books and holiday decals. We cut out pages of "Female Status" and "We Two" is compiling the paperwork, it was the attic in search of treasures to compliment our designs. It was the era of recklessness, albums by Sarah Kay and herbal teas in the evening watching TV with the comments of the Granny who told the whole movie before the end ...

Make Mail Art for me is also a story. It's about someone we like. Offer him scraps of what is known of him or her, passions, on a piece of paper that position and who travel to please him. Send a mail art is a kind of declaration of friendship, an act of generosity. I wrote about it, entitled "Paris under bombs" with the chrome posca (it shows not the white). Collage, spray bomb, stickers and writing have hope flew Lilabel box which unfortunately did not receive the first I sent him ... I cross my fingers that this time the Post Office to do its job! Lilabel is a small, energetic woman, spruce, and I still believe in the exhibitions and openings related to art ... Street, for which she is passionate like me, last time I saw her was at the House of steelworkers to the expo 400ml. I used the flyer!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Recto

Verso

0 comments:

Post a Comment