Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Free Super Hero Mmo Games.com



DOISNEAU MAIL-ART / PREVERT

This is not the first time I mention the art on this blog post and four-leaf clovers, which are just because I have my mascot for "gift" to find very easily. Here are gathered on an A4 envelope to the attention of Christine, who sent me this beautiful specimen called "the way is clear."

I assume that this envelope is a gateway to creativity, happiness and adventure! Christine reminds me in his letter that a mail-art call on the theme DOISNEAU / PREVERT short right now. It's my turn to answer in the form of a poem, which I refer here the words:


In a green meadow, I found four-leaf clovers
There were as many as
starred in my dreams And when I saw these lovers kissing in Rome
Doisneau I thought, at first glance

Would have liked to see in these green umbrellas
symbols of luck, faith, love and hope
May they bring you what you dream of having
For each clover is a word of inventory.

Anecdotally, it was finding a four leaf clover in the garden of his house Omonville-la-Petite (Manche) and Prévert had decided to buy it. The writer Louise de Vilmorin had made its emblem, it drew in his correspondence.


Christine Leroy and Roswitha Guillemin facilitate workshops "Completely stamped", and regularly launch calls mail art.

0 comments:

Post a Comment