Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Sections Of A Pirate Ship



DOGGY RINGS , kesako?
OOOOOOOOOOOOO
I had a few years ago (!) Spoken on this blog about my collection of rings and the symbolism of a major survey.
Henry Kaufman makes 2 in 1 because I asked to speak about what for me is the fact to a particular ring to a given finger. I am interested in the thoroughly fascinating subject, drawing from the literature that Henry has given me and the Internet. I jokingly told Henry that the day of filming the video I'll bring my "doggy rings" ... and I did not say so!

It was with surprise that I discovered that the word "ring" is a derivative of luggage (see bag = bag in English). Word that is also not to be confused with its homophone "banding" which consists mainly of putting rings on the legs of turkeys. Of particular interest to Henry, is knowing what lies behind the symbolism of the rings and how they can betray the spirit of a person's mood, concerns, or reports seduction that began with the others, more or less conscious
...
Everyone knows the meaning of the covenant, this circle without beginning or end, symbolizing the continuity of a relationship. Worn at all times on the ring left by the couple, it would refer to the vein that leads to heart by the ancient Greeks and Romans (vena amoris). The success of the Ring "Trinity" (3 rings) launched by Cartier and created by Jean Cocteau is because it is a form of materialization of the "holy trinity" recalling the ecclesiastical hello (index, middle, annular raised).

I found all kinds of interpretations by rings and their uses: for example, would rather thumb rings worn by gays. In the 19th century, wearing a ring given to the finger by a woman means that she supports the feminist movement. Feminists were often portray while openly wearing a ring on your thumb. Rings per inch would be a signal that carriers want to stand out from the crowd. What is certain is that originally in the gay community hard, it symbolizes wearing a cockring.

They would be brought to the index by the spirits "Cartesian" and "leaders" in major (medius), the "calm" and "emotionally vulnerable" and ring by "friendly". With regard to atrial several meanings are given. Masons wear their rings on this finger. The design of these rings are often inspired by "rings surprises" of the 17th century. These were equipped with a small house covered with a hinged lid to hide a magical object or another small object reflecting the membership of a secret society. The signet rings are worn on this finger coat-there by the English nobility.

At the end of the 18th century has added another new feature: the rings tell whose eyes stones form a kind of acronym. Played in a certain order, the first letters of the stones form a word: The apis lazuli, O blade V ermeil (another name for garnet) and E emerald suggest the word "LOVE". I did not know this system but it gives me another excuse to buy a new ring! It remains for me to find one with itrine C, H ématite, R UBIS, I olite, and a stone or a metal that starts with X to Chrix but I ' did not ;-) found

In prosaic, pleases me when a ring at the time of purchase there is not always all sizes, so I put it where I can at least go where my preference is to say either ring or middle finger. I rarely put rings on the index or little finger and thumb they never bother me (probably because in the case of the little finger and thumb, two fingers each being at the end of the hand, the cover is a bit close and I need to feel my hands free to one side or the other). So it's more a question comfort that service ... I seldom put two rings on one hand (feeling of space) and if I do, never on two fingers that are side by side. For stone, the color of my clothes and my makeup. So these are purely aesthetic considerations that determine my choice!
********************
Explanations filmed live by HK:
*** *************


Videos PPC & HK are available on the respective websites of these gentlemen, and offer unique perspectives to issues in 7 / 7 minutes on topics as varied as how to recover his ex, complete a successful handshake or manage stress at work! Look in one each morning, that you will start your day with a smile!

0 comments:

Post a Comment